12 Things to Do During Christmas
There are so many things to do during Christmas that you will surely enjoy especially if you are in the Philippines. It’s the most wonderful time of the year and indeed the happiest and exciting time to celebrate Holiday season. My relatives make sure to come home and experience the season of love and giving. I am so happy that I am staying in the Philippines for good and I can’t wait for the delicious Christmas dishes, sparkling Christmas lights and beautiful decorated streets and my ultimate favorite thing to do – Plenty of Shopping.
Ber months are the busiest and exciting times of the year. It’s that time of the year again where families and friends unite and enjoy the Holiday season. It is also where malls are often crowded with Shopaholics buying Christmas presents as early as September. There couldn’t be any better season for Bazaars woot! but if you don’t like to go out of the house to shop, stand at long lines and wait for hours at the counters, no worries because online shops are there to help you choose from different brands while sitting in front of your PC.
I have put together 12 amazing things to do during Christmas season…
12 Things to Do During Christmas
1, Do the Christmas cleaning. Clean your closet, get rid of old furniture and paint your room.
2. Decorate your Christmas tree while listening to a holiday playlist.
3. Check out the wonderful world of Disney on Ice with the fam bam. Kids & kids at heart will be super happy to see heir favorite Disney characters.
4. Make sure to taste Christmas treats such as Puto Bumbong & Bibingka. Scrumptious foods like lechon (a whole roasted pig) and Christmas Ham that are usually encrusted in Brown sugar.
5.Light your favorite Christmas scented candles and read your favorite Holiday books/ have a Christmas movie marathon in your Pajamas.
6. Watch some Christmas attractions like the dancing lights and enjoy Christmas music and show at the Ayala Triangle Gardens form 6PM – 9PM.
How To Get The Most From Holiday Seasons? Read on…
7. Set a dinner date with friends and do gift exchanges.
8. Don’t forget to hear mass, thank God for a year of trials and blessings.
9. Watch Pyromusical Display at SM Mall of Asia or breath-taking fireworks displays by award-winning pyrotechnicians form different countries.
10. Call your favorite Salon and schedule for a total make-over.
11. Go to Theme Parks ( Enchanted Kingdom, Sky Ranch, Star City, etc.)
12. Dedicate a whole day to going Christmas shopping for your loved ones. Take note of the Huge Bazaars at World Trade Center in Manila with over 500 booths selling everything that you can think of. Online Shopping is the most convenient way to shop this Christmas make sure you save the date for the yearly Zalora’s 12.12 Online Fever, 12 Days of Christmas at Beauty online shops and many more sales of up to 80% or so.
How about you? What do you do During BER months? Comment below if you have something in mind to add in our list.
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.