5 Beauty Commandments of a Bossbabe
Ah, to be a LEGIT bossbabe! It feels nice to be in the media’s “in” crowd, I am grateful to be in a group of successful millennial business women helping average people change their lives, get out of the 9-5 life and achieve their goals. Blogging and Entrepreneurial world is a perfect combination for me as I get to meet young women who enjoys their life and pockets at the same time. Most of us are hustling between our awesome businesses, hobbies like Blogging and sharing our passion online and live an extra-ordinary lifestyle. As a Bossbabe, I have a very busy schedule but of course, I don’t forget my A+ beauty regimen.
Wear SPF, Like Every Day
- Do not go outside naked – I don’t mean wearing nothing ^ ^. Wear a Sunscreen with SPF30 or SPF50 (It’s the same so it doesn’t matter) without wearing one, your skin is welcoming spots, acne and wrinkles resulting to ageing – OH NO! Who wants those? NOBODY! The scary part is you could also have Melasma. So don’t ever go under the sun naked!
Rinse, Moisturize, Repeat
- Always follow the 4 steps beauty regimen; CLEANSE – TONE – MOISTURIZE – PROTECT. Your skin 20 years from now will forever be grateful. PS. Don’t forget to apply your favorite Eye cream/gel.
PSS. Exfoliate, exfoliate and did I say exfoliate?! Yes, you may do this once a week in the morning.
Invest in Hair Removal
- This is my favorite one. I prefer Sugaring than the traditional painful waxing. Ladies, it’s time to say bye-bye to your razors. A monthly service of Sugaring will maintain a hair-free and smooth skin making you more confident at the beach. TIP: Do not visit your waxing salon before your period as it increases pain.
You’re Not a Dermatologist
- Please stop acting as if you know the procedure of popping those blackheads/whiteheads, you are not a Dermatologist! It will only cause dark spots and scars. There are so many waxing salon that offers a sweet treat <3 Book now!
The Perfume Game
- Do not over spritz please. My signature scent is I spray it on my neck, wrist and spreading it at back of my ear. My favorite perfume is the Chanel Chance <3
There are much more of Beauty Commandments that you can follow online. Thank you to our advanced tech, you can learn everything from YouTube, Pinterest and other Social Media sites. Make sure to stop using any other product for your skin to rest before testing out other brands. So cheers to all of you out there working hard, and still manage to do their beauty regimen. Never too late not too old to get results and make the change. Commitment goes a long way!
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.