Blogapalooza 2016 presents Horizon: Charting the Uncharted
Blogapalooza is the Philippines’ FIRST and LARGEST B2B: Business to Blogger Networking and Marketing Event. This is where Bloggers meet future clients and advertisers.
To give you an idea on how Blogapalooza works;
STEP 1: BUSINESSES PRESENT THEIR PRODUCTS/SERVICES TO THE BLOGGERS DIRECTLY.
STEP 2: INFLUENTIAL BLOGGERS AND ONLINE INFLUENCERS BLOG/POST/TWEET ABOUT THE FREEBIES/ EVENT/ NETWORKING WITH BUSINESSES AND INFLUENCE THEIR READERS/VISITORS.
AyeshaHeart.com was one of the few lucky invited bloggers to be part of Blogapalooza 2016. It is my 1st time to attend as I arrived from Japan just last year, but I’ve been reading a lot of positive feedback about this event since they started last 2011 and I was so jealous to those who were able to attend the past Blogapalooza events. I said to myself that I will not let this year pass without attending Blogapalooza so when I heard news about the much-anticipated event which to my surprise held earlier than the usual, I checked out all the details that I can get and luckily I got the best news from the Managing Director, Ace Gapuz ahead of time and YASSS! I’m such a goal getter -> I’m part of the Blogapalooza family!
Prosperity Hall, Elements Centris in Quezon Ave. Philippines May 21, 2016 -#Blogapalooza2016
I arrived early and there were Bloggers signing up at the main entrance. It is hassle-free since all of the Influencers were pre-registered online, thank you to TAG77 who’s in charge of it. They handed me a Yellow bright loot bag with freebies inside, ID and a wrist tag.
Upon entering the hall, there were less booths compared to their previous events but for me this is a THUMBS UP because Bloggers can spend more time to discuss and know more about their brands and services that they are offering.
1. ARLA PH
– Arla is owned by dairy farmers who produces most of our Milk. Arla dairy products are based on cows’ milk of a very high quality. Their booth is eye-catching, I had to go to them first *winks and try their Fruity Milkshakes. Their Strawberry Milkshake & Arla Cheesy Spread on Pandesal are the bomb! I super love it! 💕 #LetinGoodness
Guess what? The way of promoting their brand is they will ask you to sign up and voila! They will give you a free product. I got the Cheesy Spread that a lot of people online & offline are raving about.
(Check out their Facebook page: ArlaPH , Website: www.arla.ph)
2. VITA COCO
– TRIVIA: The 1st Vita Coco that was produced was in Brazil then they soon released the first line of natural coconut water in the US, and officially got the refreshing craze rolling.I always get this whenever I go to the market and this is like sticking a straw in a Coconut. Indeed a refreshing and packed with nutrients. So yummy!
(Check out their Facebook page: vitacocoph , Website: www.vitacoco.com)
3. HOTTEOK KING
– It is a a Korean snacks and rice topping restaurant. Thank you for the delish rice toppings. So yummy I wasn’t able to take a picture as I eat it up in seconds yay ^ ^
(Address: Ground Flr, SM Center Pasig, E Rodriguez JR Ave Cor Dona Julia Vargas Ave Frontera Verda Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila)
– A Tex-Mex Cuisine. If you love Pizza, you should try theirs ASAP. Super yummy! (Thumbs up!)
(Check out their Facebook page: megwattph)
5. HAPPY FRESH
– A new app where it delivers groceries from great stores to your doorstep in as little as one hour! Now in Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Taipei and Manila!I am excited to try this and blog about my experience very soon. Stay tuned!
They prepared a game for all the Influencers (double clap) I downloaded the app, signed-up and got a flash disk as a prize OH YES!
(Check out their Facebook page: HappyFreshPH , Website: www.happyfresh.ph)
– It is an online business card print shop. It’s allows you to order business cards online 24/7 by creating your business cards designs online using their design tool. They also prepared a game for fun – A Puzzle game that you should complete in two minutes. I had fun! I also signed -up to get 100 Business cards for free.
(Check out their Facebook page: speedycardsph , Website: www.speedycards.ph)
7. WORLD VISION
– It is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide towards eliminating poverty and its causes. I’m so happy to know more about their mission and vision. Visit their website and know more on how to sponsor a child today!
(Check out their Facebook page: wvphilippines , Website: www.worldvision.org.ph)
– It is an urban logistics delivery platform. Allowing users to ship and collect any item they want at the time and place they desire, today, same day. Whoah! For a female Entrepreneur like me, I so need their service. Their representative explained well about their brand and the services they offer and I can’t wait to try it out very soon. They also prepared a fun quick game 😀 I had fun!
(Check out their Facebook page: etobee.philippines , Website: www.etobee.com.ph)
– Text one, then done! Your free personal assistant. Get anything you want via SMS. A first in the Philippines. I am sooo curious about this new app. so I signed-up, download it and can’t wait to blog about the experience.
Accdg. to their site, HeyKuya is a text-based personal concierge service covering the Metro Manila area. Avail of hassle-free services ranging from deliveries, reservations, bookings, and many more without extra fees or hidden costs.Guess what?! HEYKUYA does not charge for membership so you only pay for what you order.
(Check out their Facebook page: HeyKuya , Website: www.heykuya.com)
10. FRAGRANCE FACTORY
– It is One-Stop Shop for Perfumery Supplies. I also signed-up and played their Wheel of Fortune game and I won a perfume vial yay! And it smells so good. I have to check out the other scents. Thank you Fragrance Factory :*
(Check out their Facebook page: fragrancefactoryph , Website: www.fragrancefactory.ph)
The rest of the brands are: BLUE WATER DAY SPA(They offer free quick massage in their booth within the event), RAPPLER (Great merchandise they have at their booth), GOLDSTACK (TheHoney Butter is a must-try) , SKIN STATION (Very generous to give free GC’s and skin analysis + fun game), REGROE ( Offers free consultation), EMPIRE EAST, VICTORIA COURT, COCIO (I really wanted to try their flatlay challenge but the waiting line is too long 🙁 Maybe next time ) & TAGCASH.
There were also a lot of discussions going on at the stage. Influencers can sit in front when they got tired from checking the superb booth and/or listen to the PROS and learn all about Blogging. Some artists also joined us such as Christian Bautista, Vannah Pacis of Jam 88.3, Fashion model Bianca Guidotti, YouTuber Lloyd Cadena, the handsome, Mikael Daez and the gorgeous Erika Padilla.
Top photo: Speaker Ginger Arboleda
Bottom photo: (From Left to Right) Norman Agatep of Grupo Agatep, Matec Villanueva of Public Manila, Mikael Daez, and Ericka Padilla were the panelist.
Fun games, free foods, prizes…
FUN NEVER ENDS AT BLOGAPALOOZA 2016! I HAD A BLAST!!!
Congratulations BLOGAPALOOZA TEAM! It was a success 😀 Looking forward to the November event yay! Is this true??? If so, I am excited!
Facebook: blogapalooza | Instagram: blogapaloozaph | Twitter: blogapalooza
Have you attended any past Blogapalooza event? How’s your experience? Are you also a Blogger? Let me know in the comment section below. I’d love to know more Filipino Bloggers and looking forward to work with you soon.
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.