Circle Coin Kicks Off in the Philippines! Emerging Digital Currency in FinTech World
Circle Coin Kick Off 2017 Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines January 28, 2017 Digital Freelancer #FinTech #KickOff2017 #OOTD #CCNAVIph #DigiCoop
Circle Coin kicked started it’s way here in the Philippines as the emerging digital currency in the Finance Technology (FinTech) World which originated from Japan.
The Circle Coin Kick Off 2017 was held last Saturday night at K-Pub BBQ in The Fort Strip where unlimited Korean BBQ and drinks were served to every guests. It’s an all Asian event where in Japanese delegates officially formed foundations with their Filipino key partners at a Korean themed venue hall.
Fujimaru Nichols and Jeremille Raton shook hands, whom respectfully represented the Japan delegates and the Filipino key partners. A total of 200 guests joined in witnessing and celebrating this event. The house was indeed full! Full of cheers, celebration, opportunities and of course BBQ!
Here are some highlights worth noting:
Coach Jonathan then presented the facts and details about Circle Coin.
- Digital Currency is similar to physical currencies. It is a great medium of exchange and allows instantaneous conversions and transactions wherein you won’t need a bank account to do so.
- Circle Coin (XCC) presents great potential monetary exchange value. Just like the popular Bitcoin (BTC), wherein 1 BTC started as $0.008 last March 2010 then grew to $0.08 in just five days. That’s a 1000% increase! Today, 1 BTC is priced at $956 which is equivalent to ₱47532. 1 XCC is priced at $0.53 / ₱26 today. Imagine 5 years from today, how much will 1 XCC be?
- Opening your CCNAVI account to purchase XCC is free and will not require you to open any bank account. Just visit ccnavi-philippines.club to register and create your own account.
- Purchasing XCC is made possible with your CCNAVI account and the minimum Reservation amount is ₱2000, afterwards in unit of ₱1000.
- XCC is currently on crowdsale and the Reservation Period is up until January 31, 2017. Deposit Reception period will start from February 1, 2017.
- Digital Manuals were given to every guests at the event via a USB Flash Drive. Circle Coin Friction pens were given as tokens and 20 gadgets were given away as raffle prizes to the lucky winners. One lucky guest even won herself a 24″ Flat Screen LED TV!
“FinTech is BIG in Japan right now and so when I heard about Circle Coin, I didn’t missed the chance to be a part of this,” said Mr. Taxi, one the key leaders and Japanese Delegates from Circle Coin Japan.
Here’s my OOTD
Thanks again for having me, it was an amazing experience. I had a blast! Congratulations Circle Coin & DigiCoop!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Join the FinTech world and open the door to Digital Currency with Circle Coin by registering here. Make every circle count.
PS. I’ve heard they will be having a seminar very soon. Make sure you follow all their social media accounts to get first dibs.
About Circle Coin Philippines
CIRCLE COIN is a hybrid digital currency with not just the function as a currency, but also combined with an original mileage program where users can enjoy various contents. It’s affiliate program is CCNAVI which you can access here.
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.