Mesa Filipino Moderne at Ayala Malls The 30th
Mesa Restaurant Filipino Moderne at the 30th Ayala Malls opened last 1-30-17. FUN FACT: The number 30 is very noteworthy to them; 1+12+17 = 30, this is also their 30th MESA branch and it is located at 30th Meralco Ave. Pasig. Mesa is recognized by customers for offering exceptional value with generous food portions. The restaurant possesses distinctive, contemporary design and interiors, with a native–inspired theme and ornaments, creating a high-energy ambiance in a casual and homey setting. Mesa Filipino Moderne operates 17 stores and is currently engaged in opening more new outlets in different localities within Metro Manila and provincial areas nationwide.
Reasons Why You Should Go To Mesa Moderne At Ayala 30th Right Now
MESA FILIPINO MODERNE is known for Classic Filipino food that are perfectly cooked and presented neatly. Mesa the 30th has ample function room space that can fit 15 to 35 people for office luncheons, corporate meetings, seminars, conferences, and all other special occasions and the like plus you’ll fall in love with its elegant interior designs. The function room is good for two hours and for 14 people. Price ranges from 5000- 8000 pesos (Inclusive of foods and presentations tools such as projectors and flat screens). Perfect for any occasion, perfect for making memories.
August 6, 2017, MESA Ayala Malls the 30th, Philippines
I was invited for a scrumptious dinner at Mesa, Ayala Malls the 30th. This restaurant has a special place in my heart because we always celebrate special occasions here. I can’t wait to experience a warm modern ambiance while enjoying delicious authentic Filipino dishes with an exciting twist only here at Mesa. Let me know in the comment section your favorite Mesa dishes. Meantime, know more about Mesa’s dishes at Ayala Malls the 30th and find out my top favorites among Mesa’s best-selling dishes.
Tinapa roll wrapped with Lettuce (Php155)
- Fried smoked fish flakes, onions and tomatoes with delicious salted egg rolled in a crunchy wrapper. A flavorful Mesa favorite which is wrapped with love.
Bagoong Rice (Php165)
- Stir-fried rice tossed with shrimp paste with shredded green mangoes, perfect with your favorite Mesa dish.
Crispy Boneless Pata (Php505)
- Deep fried pork leg with the same great taste minus the bones! One of the hottest picks of Mesa. Crunchy and majestically tasty for the whole family.
Laing 2 Ways (Php170)
- Taro leaves, pork, shrimp paste and coconut cream topped with adobo flakes served original and crispy. One of my favorites! Twice the dishes, twice the fun.
Sisig in a Pouch (Php190)
- Savory pork sisig wrapped in a pouch. Yummy sizzling meaty goodness inside every piece!
Kare-Kare paired with delicious Bagoong (Php305)
- Beef tripe and fresh vegetables cooked in a rich, creamy peanut sauce. A timeless pinoy favorite prepared with pure love.
Crispy boneless Tilapia served with four sauces (Php340)
- A familiar taste, just taken to the next level of flavor. Served with four sauces so you can have it your way.
- A platter of Filipino grilled favorites, Bangus Belly, Liempo, Seafood and Chicken BBQ.
Boneless Patatim (Php515)
- Beautiful slices of pork leg roulade poured with delicious warm sauce. A tender and certified flavorful.
Pinatayong Manok (Php415)
- A breath-taking fried chicken dish that’s hanged and carved table side. A stand out menu dish, Pinatayong manok only at Mesa! Juicy whole chicken served right at your table. This dish deserves a standing ovation!
River Shrimp on the Rocks (PC: Mesa the 30th)
- It’s cooked right before your very eyes at your table. A signature dish of Mesa not only because of its fresh Swahe but also with the way it is served. This dish totally rocks!
MESA FILIPINO MODERNE is known for Classic Filipino food that are perfectly cooked with a twist and presented neatly. My top MESA dishes favorites are the ff; (1) Laing 2 Ways (2) River Shrimp on the Rocks (3)Kare-Kare. Totally worth the money and good news is they are at Ayala Malls the 30th. Visit them today with your loved ones and prepare yourself in an exciting Filipino modern feast like no other.
Food quality 💟💟💟💟
Menu variety 💟💟💟💟💟
Table booking recommended
PHP1500 for two people (approx.)
PHP65 for a pint of beer (approx.)
Cash and Cards accepted
MOnday – Thursday & Sunday 11 AM to 9 PM
Friday – Saturday 11 AM to 10PM
Ground Floor, Ayala Malls The 30th, Meralco Avenue, Ugong, Pasig City
DISCLOSURE: Product/s mentioned on this post were provided by the company or the PR that works in behalf of the company for free/review purposes. All reviews I publish are my own honest and unbiased opinion. Press samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of my product reviews. Post contains a link to a product page, shopping through this link will not result to a commission. Thank you for supporting the brands that love AyeshaHeart.com
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.