5 Useful Tips in Getting Rid of Yellow Nails
Yellow nails oh, this is a common problem to us girls who love to put on nail polishes. We all love to do our nails and we feel sexy and confident with beautiful and polished nails however it is also important to maintain it’s cleanliness; the pigments used in nail polish especially those darker ones can stain your nails and it’s one of the reasons why we use base coat prior to applying nail polish. Fret not ladies as I am going to share today some useful tips in getting rid of Yellow nails.
Here are some effective ways to get rid of yellow nails
- LEMON – This is our bleaching agent and just so you know this also works as an astringent. Soak your nails in it for 15 mins then scrub it gently. Rinse with lukewarm water and don’t forget to apply moisturizing lotion.
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE – it has whitening properties so this one works too. Use a solution that is 3% only. Mix 4 tbsp. of Hydrogen Peroxide into 1/2 cup water. Soak nails for 2 mins. Rinse with water.
- WHITENING TOOTHPASTE – Apply a small coat on your nails. Leave for 10 mins. Gently scrub your nails and then wash it off with cotton balls soaked in water
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR – The acid present in Apple Cider vinegar helps reduce the discoloration of the nails. Mix 1/2 cup of it and water, soak your nails for 20 mins. Dry your nails. This can also strengthen your nails.
- ORANGE PEEL – Yes! The amt. of vitamin C will help remove the yellow stains. Just rub your nails with fresh Orange peels and within a few weeks, you will love the results.
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.