Five Genius Ways to Cure Chapped Lips
Chapped lips occur when the skin on the lips becomes very dry. We are constantly exposed to sun, wind and with a tropical climate that we have there’s a high percentage that a lot of us suffer from dry and chapped lips. You may say stocking up on lip balm is the answer to this – IT IS NOT! I actually have five brilliant ideas to solve the problem. If you want to get stunning lips, read on and follow my genius ways to cure chapped lips.
How to Get Rid of Chapped Lips
1. HUMIDIFIER – Turn it on at night as it helps to keep your lips (yes, not only your skin :D) moisturized.
2. APPLY LIP BALM – Prior to washing your face. If your favorite facial cleanser has Salicylic acid and Benzoyl Peroxide, it is drying out your lips and can cause chapping.
3. EXFOLIATE – No budget to buy a lip exfoliator? No problem, you can make one at home = SUGAR + HONEY. It will remove the dead skin by gently massaging it with the said ingredients.
4. APPLY OIL – I recommend Coconut oil, Almond oil, Cocoa butter, Rose hip oil (my fave). Rub a little amt on your lips to protect them from further damage.
5. DRINK WATER – 8-10 glasses is ideal. It also makes your lips look supple.
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.