Most Effective Ways to Overcome Monday Blues
Monday Blues or Morning Blues is a term for sad, anxiety feeling on the first day of the week if they are not happy with their work. The morning where you don’t feel to do anything or don’t like to get up of bed. This could be due to laziness, lack of passion, no interest, no motivation, don’t know their biggest WHY, etc. People who have a 9-5 life tend to have more stress because their mind and body are absolute slaves to our body clocks. Programmed with returning to their office and piles of work are waiting for them in their cubicle. Can you relate? If so, you might have a case of Mondays Blues.
Have you read those funny Monday quotes over the internet? Here are some of it;
“If each day is a gift, I’d like to know where I can return Mondays.”
“If Mondays were shoes, they’d be Crocs.”
“Sssshhh… I’m hiding from Monday.”
C’mon, Monday isn’t doing anything bad to you ha-ha. Leave Monday alone *winks. I don’t think it has to be this way.
Here are some of the most effective ways to overcome Monday blues:
- Sleep well – This is very important because when you stay up late on Sunday night, tendency is, you will wake up late the following day, this will also make you tired and less engaged. Having more than enough sleep is dangerous so find the right balance and stick to it.
- Mind over matter – Please stop telling yourself how horrible Mondays are!
- Find something that will get you physically energized – Go to the Gym, Attend Zumba class with friends or anything that will invigorate you for the day ahead.
- Keep your schedules light – Monday is a traditionally busy day in the office. Think of a strategy that will clear your Monday schedules. Make it Tuesday instead as this will help you slay the rest of the week.
- Call an important person in your life – Your mom, sister, husband or wife. Talking to them and hearing their voice will make you feel better and have that smile on your face.
Mondays are for fresh starts! Always keep in mind that one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Honestly, it is not Monday that s&*k#, it is your job! Why waste time and suffer working when you are stressed with your job or don’t like what your boss asks you to do. Don’t think that it is your only option. We are now in a Digital world where there are so many ways of monetizing our passion. It’s out there, all you have to do is get it! Forget about those Monday Blues and think that Monday is a fresh reminder that this week, you will be strong. Make today count!
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.