The Christmas Tag
Yasss! Today I’m going to do The Christmas Tag. I am so excited to blog anything about Christmas this month, so much good vibes going on! Christmas day is fast approaching and I’m half way done with my shopping. I did it online as I really don’t have enough time to go out and I am so thankful to my favorite and reliable online shops :*. Moreover, some of the prizes as well for the upcoming “AyeshaHeart12DaysofChristmas” came from these online stores and I am so excited for December 13th. Keep your eyes peeled!
Onto the Christmas tag, I wasn’t nominated to do this and the questions are a result of combining several Q’s I found online but hey! I nominate you all so feel free to copy the questions, enjoy answering it and do not forget to drop me a link, tweet or so, I’d love to read your answers.
10 Questions To Ask
- What are your favorite Christmas movies?
- Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
- Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
- What is your favorite festive food?
- What is your favorite Christmas gift?
- What is your favorite Christmas scent?
- Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
- What tops your tree?
- As a kid, what was the one crazy or extravagant gift which you always wanted but never got?
- What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
- What are your favorite Christmas movies? Home Alone of course 😀 I love to watch this year after year; I always grab my favorite Ice cream pint and watch this every night in my cutest PJ’s. Jingle All the Way is also a nice movie, who will forget The Turbo Man *wink. Elf has everything a great movie means. Oh, my Christmas isn’t complete without watching Serendipity over and over.
- Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? We usually open gifts at 12 midnight but this year we will do it in the morning.
- Do you have a favorite Christmas memory? Oh yeah, I waited for Santa to come over and found out it was my Uncle ha-ha Booyah! Another favorite was I used to be the Santa in our family; I dress up as a cutie Santa with a huge bag full of gifts for my parents, sisters and Aunties and I knock at their rooms to give their presents ^^.
- What are your favorite festive food? Puto Bumbong (steamed glutinous rice), Macaroni / Fruit Salad, Leche Flan, Sweet Ham and Lechon (roasted Pig).
5. What are your favorite Christmas gift? Clothes, Shoes, cute Bags and oh a Doll House for my Barbies <3.
- What are your favorite Christmas scent? Good question hmmm, I guess Peppermint and Vanilla scent.
- Do you have any Christmas Eve tradition? Christmas Movie marathon with the family and relatives, eat scrumptious foods and Chocolates, and the wine – Never ever forget the wine!
- What tops your tree? A big Gold Glittery star.
- As a kid, what was the extravagant gift which you always wanted but never got? A Rabbit. I’ve always wanted one.
- What’s the best part about Christmas for you? Giving presents, spending quality time with family and loved ones. Out of the country trips and alone time for praying – A moment to talk to God and thank him for everything.
I hope you enjoyed reading this tag. I TAG YOU! Don’t forget to go back here and comment your links. Merry Christmas everyone!
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.