5 Life Changing Beauty Tips
We all have different beauty and skin care routines and there are so many great beauty articles that we can search on the internet, the learning is never-ending. What do you do to avoid that tired, dull and haggard look? I’m so excited to share five life changing beauty tips today! I’m all about sharing beauty and skin care tips with you that I discover and doing. What I’m sharing today is life changing so ya better bookmark this post!
True and Tested Life Changing Beauty Tips
1. Apply make up in natural light – Avoid harsh overhead lighting. This will not only mislead you for how much makeup you actually need but it also makes you look misleadingly haggard. No woman likes half-blended foundation. Get a bulb that has a CRI of 90 or higher to replicate the look of natural light. Best and inexpensive option is to find a window, natural lighting will give you natural and perfect makeup look.
2. 10 Second wash-off facial mask – Detox your skin in a snap! YES! Forget your 10 mins mask, here comes ALTHEA’S REAL FRESH DETOXER 10 SECONDS wash-off-mask that’ll get you all fresh and ready for the day or night. This will be the next revolutionary skincare product.
3. Drink more water – This tip is overstated and probably has you rolling your eyes but listen up, this isn’t the 8 glasses a day. It requires a dramatic increase and when i say increase; we are talking about a minimum of 3 liters and if you get it right it, you’ll see a difference!
4. Wear Sunscreen – EVERYDAY indoors or outdoors. Yes, you read it right and did you know that you should be reapplying about every two hours? 😊 Your clothes can count as SPF so make sure you are not forgetting your neck, arms, hands when applying sunscreen.
(C: Estheticshub )
5. Collagen – Repair your skin from the inside out! Collagen keeps your skin looking young and wrinkle-free, you like that? 🙂 It adds elasticity and strength to our skin and that won’t find in a cream. On top of that it is more effective than straight topical collagen – Hello to healthy skin, hair, nails, bones, brain and many more. To read more about collagen supplements, click here.
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.