Benefits of Scrubbing and Sugar Waxing
Let’s face it, we are all tired of painful waxing, blistering, sticky mess and redness after waxing treatment. A lot preferred the new and painless method – Sugar Waxing. I am so happy that in a matter of few months of visiting my highly recommended Waxing Salon – Whipped Salon, my skin drastically improved. A lot of my friends and business partners noticed it and said my skin looks more fair and flawless.
The treatments that I had for the past few months were: Sugar Waxing: Eyebrow + Underarm, Full Leg Sugar Waxing, Caramel Scrubbin: Underarm. For this month’s visit I had the Caramel Scrubbin: Half Leg. Thank you my Whipped Salon family!
Sugaring paste is generally made from a few basic ingredients, including sugar, water, and lemon juice. I love how it’s natural and safe for both body and environment. It is also OK for those with sensitive, allergy-prone skin. The procedure is very simple; Cleanse – Scrub – Wax. The assigned beauty technician/cosmetologist was so nice and she didn’t forget to remind me of what to do and what not to do after the treatment. Thumbs up!
Benefits of Sugar Scrubbing
- FOR A CLEAN AND CLEAR SKIN – Scrubbing rid your skin of impurities and dead skin cells immediately.
- BYE BYE FLAKES – Did you know that flaky skin gives rise to dry patches. When you have flaky skin it allows the dead cells to accumulate over time.
- RENEW – Best benefit of scrubbing is keeping those dead cells at bay.
- THAT PERFECT GLOW – Exfoliation will make your skin glow, exposing those rosy and porcelain- like skin.
- NO MORE DARK PATCHES – Scrubbing will even out your skin tone by removing dark patches ( basically dead skin cells that have been accumulating over time)
- REMOVE THOSE NASTY SCARS – Exfoliation helps in doing away with scars. How? Scrubbing helps lightening unwanted body marks.
- GET THAT SMOOTH SKIN – Removing all those nasty and unwanted stuff off of your skin will bring out the smoothest version of your skin.
- AWESOME FEELING – The best psychological benefit of scrubbing is helping you with your confidence with your body. Since your skin feels good, you too will feel good.
- HEALTHIER SKIN – Since you keep on removing the top layer of your skin, skin keeps on producing new skin cells, therefore having healthy and new skin all the time.
- IMPROVES TEXTURE – Since all of those nasty stuff will be removed, your skin won’t have dry patches, bumps, rough areas or what have you.
Benefits of Sugar Waxing
- IT’S ALL GOOD AND NATURAL – Made from sugar, water and lemon. That’s it!
- GOODBYE, GOOD RIDDANCE! – Hair is not only gone from the surface, but the roots are taken out as well.
- SOFT, SMOOTH, UNWANTED HAIR. WOW! – Regrowth of unwanted hair is softer, smoother and therefore easier to remove.
- FINER AND THINNER HAIR GROWTH – Reduces volume and thickness of unwanted hair growth over time.
- STRIP YOURSELF OF DEAD SKIN CELLS – Sugar wax only adheres to dead Keratin cells, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- REDUCED CHANCES OF HAIR INGROWN – Since the hair is removed in the same direction of hair growth, we don’t intervene with the growth pattern.
- LESS PAINFUL AND LITTLE DISCOMFORT – Since Sugar waxing sticks only to dead skin cells and hair, it is less painful than most hair removal practice.
- MINIMIZES RISK OF BREAKAGE – Sugar waxing minimizes the risk of hair breakage because it pull in the direction of natural hair growth.
- HEALTHIER SKIN – Since Sugar wax is stripping off the dead skin cells, this process removes impurities int he skin. Also, lemon has Citric acid which lightens the skin.
- SANITARY AND NON-COMEDOGENIC – The Sugar wax is hypoallergenic and does not clog pores. Due to high concentration of Sugar, bacteria doesn’t and cannot breed in Sugar paste.
Visit Whipped salon in (1.) 3rd Floor, Ayala Fairview Terraces (2.) 2nd Floor, Commerce Avenue Wing, Alabang Town Center (3.) 2nd Floor, Eight Forbes Town Center and be ready to get Whipped.
DISCLOSURE: Product/s mentioned on this post were provided by the company or the PR that works in behalf of the company for free/review purposes. All reviews I publish are my own honest and unbiased opinion. Press samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of my product reviews. Post contains a link to a product page, shopping through this link will not result to a commission. Thank you for supporting the brands that love AyeshaHeart.com
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.