Caramel Scrubbing: Underarm At Whipped Waxing Salon
Caramel Scrubbing is my fave little inexpensive thing when it comes to exfoliation. This method can reduce the dark appearance of the skin and takes away the dead skin. If you do this regularly, you help your skin with cell turnover, making it easier to shed dead surface skin cells to reveal softer, newer skin over time. You can achieve a softer, smoother and whiter underarms with Caramel Scrubbing. Say good bye also to body odor as it keeps your armpit clean and fresh all day.
8 Forbestown Rd., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, PH – #SmootherWithWhipped
– AyeshaHeart had another sweet visit today at Whipped Waxing Salon and this time it’s to enjoy their Caramel Scrubbin: Underarm service. Spell E-X-C-I-T-E-D-! Oh, read my fun and sweet experience of Sugar Waxing: Eyebrow + Underarm and Full Leg Sugar Waxing if you haven’t.
My gorgeous beauty technician/cosmetologist started cleaning the underarm area and do her skills. The Caramel Scrubbin’ is so sweet that’s why I kept on smelling it. Then she apply an amount of the Caramel scrub.
(L – R)
Then after Caramel Scrubbin, she followed it up with Waxing which is painless! Lastly, my Cosmetologist gave her best to remove those fine hairs even if there’s little to none ^ ^ While doing it, she didn’t forget to remind me of what to do and what not to do. Good job!
DO’s and DON’Ts of Sugar Scrubbing
- DO pick a scrub with natural ingredients. – You don’t want to rub chemicals like Phthalates or Parabens directly on your skin.
- DO follow your scrub with moisturizers. – Lock in the benefit of sugar scrubbing and keep your skin smooth and happy!
- DO skin test – Do try out scrubbing in a small part of your body and see how your skin reacts.
- DO scrub weekly (at least) – Fastest way to get smooth, healthy, radaint skin. Do it consistently
- DO use protection – By protection, we mean sun protection. Protect your skin to the mean and damaging rays of our friendly neighbor, the Sun.
- DON’T use Sugar Scrub on your face. – Your facial skin is far too sensitive for your sugar body scrub.
- DON’T scrub sensitive parts. – You will be happy you didn’t. Don’t wait for it to itch or that area to turn Red.
- DON’T schedule peeling services then scrubbing. – Our skin naturally exfoliates itself.
- DON’T scrub wounded/bruised areas – You will literally cause your skin to break further and will hinder it from healing faster.
- DON’T scrub too long. – We know your want those instant, perfect, gorgeous skin… But scrubbing it for it for too long won’t give you that. It might do the opposite!
The feeling is amazing! No pain at all. My underarm is all smooth and I can raise my arms with more confidence ha-ha. I highly recommend their service. Thumbs up for very kind & smart crew!
Change your removal habit and visit Whipped salon in (1.) 3rd Floor, Ayala Fairview Terraces (2.) 2nd Floor, Commerce Avenue Wing, Alabang Town Center (3.) 2nd Floor, Eight Forbes Town Center and be ready to get Whipped.
NOTE: Please be informed that ATC Branch of Whipped will be closed and moved to Avida Southpark near the area. Operations end on July 30, 2016. I will update you regarding opening of Avida Southpark.
DISCLOSURE: Product/s mentioned on this post were provided by the company or the PR that works in behalf of the company for free/review purposes. All reviews I publish are my own honest and unbiased opinion. Press samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of my product reviews. Post contains a link to a product page, shopping through this link will not result to a commission. Thank you for supporting the brands that love AyeshaHeart.com
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.