Althea’s very first eye shadow palette: Sunrise & Moonrise! Made in collaboration with Bunga Citra Lestari(Bunga Citra Lestari is an Indonesian singer and actress affectionately known to her fans as BCL). These 8 shades will take you from gorgeous daytime to sultry night time. These pigmented shadows glide easily onto the skin allowing you to create an array of looks suitable for any occasion.
Eye Palette Sunrise & Moonrise Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup using Althea Eye Palette Sunrise & Moonrise <3
- Always start with an eye primer. Prime Those Lids . Set it with your fave concealer & powder, in my case, I use Althea Creamy Concealer & Althea Petal Velvet Powder.
- Apply the 2nd top shade on the palette for your transition color.
Make sure to tap your brush before applying to remove excess product.
- Apply the 1st shade bottom on the palette to define your crease. Apply it to the outer “V” of your eye for added dimension. Blend, blend, blend.
- Apply the 3rd shade on bottom palette in the center.
6. I apply Althea’s Spotlight Eye Glitter under my eyebrows and inner corner of my eyes because I’m extra! This trick totally makes eyes “pop.” Shine bright like a diamond baby.
7. For lips, I use Althea’s Watercolor Cream Tints in Peach Cream.
8. Make sure you use a setting spray when you’re finished with your eye makeup to seal the deal.
See it LIVE:
GLOW-GETTER— Ayesha Heart (@iamayeshaheart) February 28, 2019
A driven busy gal who strives to achieve her goals in life while attaining a beautiful glow both inside and out ✨👸🏼 pic.twitter.com/tFDWV94Ou8
Get 20% off your first order at Althea! Shop here.
Disclaimer: Product/s mentioned on this post were provided by the company or the PR that works in behalf of the company for free/product review. All reviews I publish are my own honest and unbiased opinion. Press samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of my product reviews. Post contains a link to a product page, shopping through this link will not result to a commission. Thank you for supporting the brands that love AyeshaHeart.com
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.