Jean-ius Ways to Style Your Denim Pieces
Jeans are everywhere. Ask anyone why they wear jeans and they will give you different answers. For some they are comfy, durable and cool. Others say if you want to show you are relaxed, if you want to be relaxed, you wear jeans. It’s a basic piece of clothing with endless ways to wear it. Jeans have become this neutral foundation garment. A staple in wardrobes around the world, it is the uniform of the world, when it comes to looking on-trend right now, it’s all in the jeans.
Oh, I can’t seem to get enough of the trend. We’re talking about wearing denim on denim and here are my jean-ius ways to style your denim;
- Elevate your outfit by adding modern accessories like statement/fierce heels or belt. If you don’t have any, grab your favorite Red lippie and perfect that sexy lips.
- Break up the Blue with a jacket/coat in a contrasting fabric, like a black leather one.
- If you want to try something a little more on trend, wear your denim shirt, wrap and tie it around your waist.
- Stay away from denim hats, denim bags, denim shoes. Just say NO to these.
- Play with colors. Pair your top denim with White or Pink jeans. You’ll love it! I promise.
When it comes to looking on-trend right now, it’s all in the jeans. Once a faux, now the look has been seen to famous artists. If you don’t already have one, go out and pick up a basic denim top. Seriously. Do it now!
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.