Why is it we take our hair so much for granted? We do so much for our skin but somehow do not take care of our hair. You need to know that to ensure a long and healthy life for your hair, you will need to follow a hair care regimen. There is a different regimen defined for every hair type and you need to follow the rules of that regimen. Find some ‘rules to follow for your hair type, below in the article.
Curly hair is fun and adds an extra charm to your entire personality. The flip side of this benefit is that it is quite difficult to manage curly hair, especially because it gets dry almost in no time.
Tips to Manage Curly Hair:
• If you have curly hair, then avoid using too much shampoo in the shaft region and straight away just wash your scalp. Curly hair is anyway dry and if you wash your shaft area too much, it will drain out all essential oil which is important to keep your curly hair frizz-free.
• If you can afford to, then try to wash your curly hair only once a week, but you can use conditioner every three days to provide some nourishment to your shaft area.
• By now, you must have figured out that washing your curly hair is not as important as nourishing your hair. This is the reason that you should invest in a good conditioner that contains jojoba butter or coconut butter.
• To style your curly hair, do use curl-defining cream; this will help in making different loops of your curly hair.
Straight hair looks beautiful and gives you a hair styling option of your choice (it is easier to curl your straight hair rather than vice versa!). However, do not get into the false notion that it is easier to manage your straight hair. Straight hair goes oil very soon and very easily, and you will need to take due care of your hair.
Tips to Manage Straight Hair:
• You should select a shampoo that is free of sulfate so that your hair does not get greasy too often. If you check out Althea online store, you will find some amazing products for straight hair that will keep grease away from your scalp.
• While applying conditioner to your hair, do not go all the way to the roots of your hair, instead, apply conditioner only to the shaft. This will help in keeping oil away from roots.
• To provide some nourishment to your straight hair, pick up coconut oil from an online store and apply it to your damp hair. Do not leave the conditioner for too long because you do not want to weigh down your hair. Shop from the comforts of your home, for hair styling and care products at Althea, make sure to use coupons and deals to get the best shopping deal.
Wavy hair is kind of mid-way between straight hair and curly hair, which makes it super easy to style your hair in any which way you want. You can experiment a lot with your wavy hair but you will still need to take good care of your hair type.
Tips to Manage Wavy Hair:
• You can wash your wavy hair every 4-5 days, if you have a wavy hair type; get yourself a shampoo that is designed especially for wavy hair because it will contain a less amount of sulfate.
• You can give your scalp a good oil massage (do it at least 1 hour before) before you wash your hair. This will provide an ample amount of nourishment to your hair, strengthen your hair.
• You should take special care of the tips of your hair because this is the area that will dry out easily. You should especially apply oil at the tips of your hair so that you do not have too many split ends.
• As soon as you wash your hair, you can scrunch your hair (use your fist, that will do the trick!) and leave it for some time. This technique is quite helpful in providing a bounce to your wavy hair.
I know messy and dry are the synonyms of coily hair but a few people crave coily hair! Coily hair looks voluminous and you look super cool if you have well-maintained coily hair.
Tips to Manage Coily Hair:
• Use a shampoo-type that has a tiny amount of sulfate in it so that your coily hair does not dry out more.
• Do not go for a second wash of coily hair one time; it will make your hair drier.
• Apply oil to your hair as often as possible; Apply oil to the roots and shaft both, equally.
• Using the right moisturizing spray is the best way to ensure those locks of your hair remains prominent and tangle-free. • You need to detangle your hair in the shower itself after you have applied the conditioner. This will ensure that you do not break or damage your hair excessively.