12 Signs You’re A Shopaholic
Shopping is a quick and easy way for us to feel good temporarily (Ugh! especially if you are using credit card to purchase). Shopaholics are way different from those who just love to shop; Confessions of a Shopaholic: The bags under my eyes are Prada. The shopaholic personality has been found to be kind, agreeable and always have a positive interactions with sales people. Shopaholics find impulses overwhelming. Today I’ll be sharing with you the following symptoms of shopping addiction (compulsive shopping) for the shopaholic, shopping addict a.k.a 12 Signs You’re A Shopaholic…
Confessions of a Shopaholic
1. You wake up thinking about shopping.
2. You have all the shopping apps in your phone and you make regular rounds to all your favorite online stores.
3. You feel that something inside of you pushes you to shop / Mannequins inside a store looks like they’re calling you to get in and shop till you drop.
4. You worry about your spending habits but still go out, shop and spend money.
5. You have many unopened or tagged items in your closet.
6. You buy things you don’t need thinking yeah, you’ll “wear it one day” but you never do (GUILTY!)
7. You feel life is boring without shopping in a day.
8. You experience a rush of excitement when you see the word SALE or simply when you buy anything in a physical store/online shop.
9. Your closet is bursting, yet you have nothing to wear.
10. Packages arrive at your doorstep that you didn’t remember ordering.
11. Shopping as a reaction to feeling angry or depressed.
12. You don’t feel complete unless they have one item in each color or every piece of a set.
So, are you a shopaholic? I am. Don’t feel bad Queens! Always be happy, and like what I always say; More self love ♥️
Got value from this post? Then we would love for you to comment below and share this on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Research has shown that as you share AyeshaHeart blog posts and comment below, the universe will bring amazing things to your life.